Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/fflunleashed.com/public_html/fflwp/wp-content/themes/gonzo/single.php on line 52
Published on November 2nd, 2015 | by FFL Unleashed0
GetZone Preps For Growing Tidal Wave of Demand
It won’t be long, customers will be asking you about GetZone. Be prepared with all the right answers. It will reaffirm you as the all things hunting and shooting sports superstar you are in the eyes of your media savvy customers!
WILTON, CT. — GetZone.com, the new outdoor video destination for avid outdoor enthusiasts, announces upgrades and expanded content. GetZone is Media Lodge’s comprehensive video platform for active outdoorsmen and women.
“We’re witnessing unbelievable growth in demand for online video, particularly in firearms, shooting sports, motorsports and outdoor adventure,” said Jeff Siegel, CEO of Media Lodge. “GetZone is expanding its offering in all these content areas to be out in the lead as the tidal wave of demand really hits.”
The GetZone platform is perfectly positioned to take advantage of nearly unfathomable growth in video consumption on the internet and changing consumption patterns:
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
- Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic, and 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer internet use in 2016. (Cisco)
- 52 percent of consumers say watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 92 percent of mobile viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Current major video players continue to squeeze the firearms industry.
While firearms and the shooting sports are GetZone’s mainstays, expansion plans will blow out additional coverage including fishing, outdoor adventure, motor sports, camping, and lifestyle very soon.
“The most recent additions include the world’s finest tactical handgun instruction from the renowned Gunsite Academy,” said Siegel. “This superb series presents techniques and advice everyone who carries a handgun, or is considering it, needs to know.”
Check back often at GetZone.com; you’ll always find something new. And it’s content for outdoor enthusiasts of all persuasions you simply won’t find anywhere else.