On this day when we honor Law Enforcement Professionals and to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the P226, SIG SAUER is pleased to announce the continued expansion of the SIG Professional Program (SPP) to include all honorably discharged veterans.
“To celebrate the rich military and law enforcement history of the P226, we will kick-off the year by extending our appreciation to those that charted the pistol’s path to its place in history. For the duration of 2024, in addition to adding veterans, the SIG Professional Program will have a significant addition of products, and will be available at a much-expanded network of commercial retailers,” said Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales, SIG SAUER, Inc.
How does the SIG Professional Program Work? The SIG Professional Program offers discounted pricing on select SIG SAUER firearms to those who protect and serve our country and our communities and is available at select retailers. With proper credentials, any qualifying active-duty military, retired military and expanded veteran inclusion, along with law enforcement, or security professional can receive discounts on select popular SIG SAUER firearms. The program can be accessed through SIG Master and Elite Dealers, as well as select retailers in addition to the current SIG Law Enforcement Dealers. To locate an SPP dealer in your area use the convenient dealer locator on sigsauer.com.
The SIG Professional Program is open to:
- Active-duty military with an active-duty identification
- Retired military with retired military credentials
- Honorably discharged veterans (requires DD214 or Veteran designation on state issued ID)
- Active reservists with military identification
- Active national guard with military identification
- Corrections officers (including parole and probation officers)
- Sworn law enforcement officers (including federal, state, county)
- Retired law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Active or retired law enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- Full time first responders with current credentials or official documentation
- EMTs, Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, and Paramedics.
- To learn more about the program or review the product offering visit sigsauer.com/sig-professional-program, and to locate any participating SPP Dealer in your area visit sigsauer.com/dealer-locator.